Thanks so much for joining me!
Let’s get to know each other a little bit, shall we? I’ll go first.
Who I am: daughter, sister, aunt, wife, cousin, friend, colleague, professional, supporter, creative, instructor, INFJ, former hand model, baker, Italophile.
My values: kindness, communication, empathy, self-reflection, gratitude, healthy boundaries, honesty, and authenticity.
I am a champion of: self-care, hard work, and thinking of my future-self.
Currently working on: setting healthier boundaries, leaning into difficult conversations, learning how to better assert myself, reflecting on the sources of my energy (both physical and emotional), finding balance, discovering my voice.
Lover of: Ben and Jerry’s Ice Cream, movies that make me laugh, weekend getaways, Saturday mornings spent making breakfast and watching HGTV, Audrey Hepburn, podcasts, baking, the Christmas season, red lipstick, bringing joy to others.
Whew! Now that we have that out of the way, let’s dive in to the top five things I am hoping to accomplish here with Julia’s Genuine Life:
- Build a community rooted in positivity, kindness, and gratitude
- Create relateable content that is easily accessible to try, and apply, in your own life
- Provide different perspectives on everyday topics to foster your own self-reflection and personal enrichment
- Learn from you and continue to reflect on my own personal growth
- Inspire you to proudly live a life that is genuinely your own
Looking to connect? Subscribe for updates on new posts.
Have thoughts you’d like to share? Send me an email at: email@example.com.